Once a week for 90 minutes, the group will gather on a conference call to discuss Real Love in Parenting and share what they are learning.
The group lasts for 8 weeks and cost $300.
Free Trial Call
Anyone can join the first call for free on April 26 at 9:00 PM (EST).
Contact Jonathan Baer to register: email@example.com or 801-623-8900.
Every Thursday at 9:00 PM (EST) from April 26 to June 7.
There is a limit of 12 participants per roundtable.
About Real Love in Parenting
Despite our best intentions, most of us are woefully unprepared to become parents. In Real Love in Parenting, you’ll learn the answers to the questions below, and you’ll discover that parenting can be deeply rewarding, instead of tedious and frustrating.
• Why are children so often angry, rebellious, disobedient, and otherwise difficult?
• What is the real reason you get angry at your children?
• How can you teach your children to be loving, responsible, and happy?
• What should you teach your children about sex?
• What are your children trying to tell you (and why you’re not hearing it)?
• What should you do when children quarrel with one another?