There are three upcoming Matching Workshops at which Matching Candidates can choose to have their matching profile displayed. This is a great opportunity to look for matches internationally!
If you would like to display your profile during one of the programs, please complete your matching profile on bfmatch.org or bcmatching.org and also complete this questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Osaka, Japan – March 23
- There will be a matching workshop in Osaka, Japan on March 23. The focus of the program will be to foster international matchings.
- Contact in Japan: email@example.com
Germany, Europe – March 28-31
- This workshop will be designed for parents and young adults to participate together. During the workshop, there will be an opportunity for parents to view profiles of candidates during one of the sessions, together with Matching Supporters.
- Submit Your Profile by March 17
- Contact in Europe: Jane Toresen – firstname.lastname@example.org
São Paulo, Brazil – April 19-21
- This will be a Parents Matching Convocation.
- Contact: Dolor – email@example.com
Côte d’Ivoire, Africa – May 25-26
- This will be a Parents Matching Convocation. Parents are encouraged to participate in person, but can also just send a profile for display.
- Contact in Africa: Richard Beugré – firstname.lastname@example.org