Matching Supporter Online Training
Interested in becoming a Matching Supporter and supporting people through a healthy matching and Marriage Blessing process?
Being a Matching Supporter has been a rewarding experience for hundreds of trained Matching Supporters throughout the USA and world. The BFM now offers a free Online Training Course for Matching Supporter certification. By taking this online course, you will be trained to help matching candidates and parents develop a clear matching plan, assist them in finding potential candidates, and support them through the process. We will provide the Matching Handbooks and other materials, and will certify you as a Matching Supporter.
What You Will Gain
By watching the video presentations in this online course, you will:
- learn how to support candidates and parents through a healthy matching process
- utilize the various matching websites: Matchbook, the Online Matching System, and the International Matching Site
- join a network of hundreds of trained Matching Supporters
- choose a focus of interest (Blessed Children, first-generation Unificationists, international matching, Treasures of Heaven, etc.)
- experience personal enrichment through building relationships with candidates, families, and other Matching Supporters
Upon completion of the online course, you will be familiar with the guidelines and process of the matching process, and be certified by the Blessing & Family Ministry as a Matching Supporter.
Who Can Become a Matching Supporter?
The ideal Matching Supporter is:
- happily Blessed in marriage for at least one year
- called to support people through the matching process
- respectful of confidentiality
- a good listener
- a patient communicator
- able to allocate a few hours per week of availability to devote to advising on an ongoing basis
Read about the Role of a Matching Supporter for more information.
How Do I Start?
You will need the approval of your local pastor to begin the Matching Supporter Online Training. Using the form below you can choose to have your application sent to your pastor for approval via email or upload a signed Pastor Approval Form. Once approved by your pastor and the BFM, you will be given access to the course videos, Matching Handbooks, and other resources.