The Blessing and Family Ministry wants to offer support for all the members of our families. As the demographic of our movement changes and more of our members are reaching their “golden years,” we want to be sure to offer helpful information and resources for our seniors.
In this section of our website we present articles, resources and content that can help us support ourselves as senior citizens and can also help the younger generation take care of their elders. Also, see the Seonghwa Ministry for more resources.
Resources you will find:
- Executors and Power of Attorney
- Advance Directives / Living Will
- Other practical and legal preparations
- Pre-planning and pre-paying your funeral
- Seonghwa information
- Legal issues, debt, and identity protection
- Life insurance, pre-need insurance