Interested in coaching individuals to find peace and fulfillment, guide couples to heal their marriages, and support parents in raising children?
To learn more about this opportunity, please read the message from Hilde Wiemann below.
Contributed by Hilde Wiemann
I am excited to introduce the Family Coach Training Course starting on April 15th. Please take a look to see if this training is right for you.
What can You expect to gain from this training?
- Clear Protocol: You will learn a step-by-step interview process for parents, which will enable you to create an effective family healing plan together.
- Trained Family Coach: You will develop expertise as a Family Coach, capable of independently guiding a family through their entire healing process.
- Team Support: You will receive the professional and emotional support from a team of colleague coaches, and/or the supervision of Master Coaches when requested.
- Continued education: At the conclusion of the Generational Healingcoaching course, you will be offered opportunities for continued education. Training by certified guest speakers and enrichment seminars will allow you to keep pace with new developments in coaching and enable you to apply them in your practice.
- Master Coach Training Opportunity: Upon completion of the Generational Healing family coach training program, you will have the opportunity to continue training as a Master Coach and facilitate Family Healing Sessions, which are one of the most advanced and effective tools for emotional recovery and family healing.
- Expand your network: Using valuable marketing tools, you will learn how to establish partnerships with other organizations that support your goals and increase your effectiveness and reach as a coach.
- Inherit the Generational Healing business model: Learn to expand your income sources by teaching webinars and small groups.
- Exposure on Generational Healing website as a Family Coach. We hold trainings in different parts of the world, offering opportunities for travel and teaching.
How is this training program presented?
- Generational Healing offers a convenient schedule to accommodate participants from different regions worldwide. All material will be taught through 90-minute webinars twice a month from March through November of 2017, with a summer break from the end of June to the beginning of August.
- Interactive learning experience through online sessions; benefit from having accountability partners, practice coaching, and receive peer feedback.
I am already a professional Coach, what can I gain from this program?
- Add our unique 2-Day Family Healing Sessions to your repertoire of coaching skills. This innovative method has proven effective by producing significant breakthroughs in families over a short period of time.
- Those who already have a good foundation and have experience working with people in the field of emotional health and well-being, increase effectiveness through our training.
Am I too old to go back to school?
- “The wiser the better!” Parents love and trust maturity.
- Our course material is presented in a clear and easy to understand manner.
- Participants will work in teams, and you will receive the feedback and the support you need in your studies and practice.
I am not a professional, but love working with people and have some experience. Am I qualified for this training?
Most likely you are. We are happy to do an online interview with anyone who is interested and willing to help others. We will answer your questions so you can see if this is right for you.
Who is the Instructor?
Hilde Wiemann is a certified by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), and has trained with CoachU Coach University, The Relationship Institute of David Steele, Real Love Coaching of Dr. Greg Baer, Prepare and Enrich Marriage Program of Life Innovations, Inc. and Attachment Therapy. Drawing from her years of training at all these schools, numerous seminars and continued education, and personal investment in professional development over the last 25 years, Hilde has developed new, transparent, and effective protocols that she will share with the course participants.
As the founder of Generational Healing, Hilde has designed the unique and groundbreaking Family Healing Session (FHS) protocol, which has successfully helped many families to improve and heal challenging relationships, and achieve intimacy they never knew was possible. Hilde is a gentle and intuitive facilitator, a teacher of authentic family communication and intimacy. She has traveled extensively in the United States, Mexico, Europe and Asia to conduct seminars and Family Healing Sessions. Her goal is to share her important discoveries by training other coaches and therapists as Family and Relationship Coaches and thus help many more families in need.
What methods are used to accomplish healing?
Learning the difference between real love and imitation love, allows a focus on self-awareness and self-care that enables us to identify our emotional and spiritual inheritance. Personal development tools such as “Life Mapping”, healthy communication skills, compassionate self-care techniques, and a well-balanced daily routine are studied.
We carefully explore any childhood wounds we have sustained and masks we have chosen as a coping mechanism for survival and protection. We lovingly recognize that we have lived in the shadows, learned to give and receive imitation love, have limited ourselves from reaching our full potential to live a free, happy and creative life.
Reclaiming Health and Wholeness: The focus is on the different stages of healing, and the many tools available for healing and self-help. By empowerment to reclaim health and well-being spiritually, emotionally and physically, a new life naturally manifests from divine love found within. We are then ready to live a life of real love.
How much will the program cost?
$725: $25 Registration fee; April is FREE; $100 each month for 7 months
When will the webinar sessions take place?
Two times a month, on Saturday at noon EST (convenient for west coast, Europe, Eastern Europe (we will record the sessions for participants from Asia)
For more information visit us at: www.GenerationalHealing.org
We hope you take the opportunity to train with Generational Healing.
Certified Family and Relationship Coach
14248 Cearfoss Pike
Hagerstown, MD 21740