Matching Supporters are endorsed by their pastors and certified by the BFM to support candidates and their families with tools and resources to navigate the matching process. They thoroughly understand the guidelines and procedures for the matching process, know the Matching & Blessing application process, and participate in advanced training at least twice per year. Additional services include:
- Help candidates complete the application
- Support good communication between parents and children
- Help matching candidates and parents develop a clear matching plan
- Assist candidates in finding potential candidates
- Support good communication among potential matching partners
Join the Team
List of Matching Supporters in the United States and the World
Pro Tip #1: Adjust the display options (hidden fields, filter, grouped by, sort, column width and row height) to customize your view, or the magnifying glass to quickly find who you’re looking for!
Pro Tip #2: Click on in the bottom right for a better viewing experience.