BFM Coordinators are members of their local ministry team and the point person for all BFM related topics and issues. They are recommended and supervised by their pastor and responsible for the following:
- Communicate with and support the local pastor on all BFM related topics.
- Field BFM related questions from local membership.
- Support the creation of a team of members willing to support BFM activities.
- Keep up to date with latest developments and communicate well with the national BFM.
- Help organize local BFM programs, such as Blessing Education Workshops, Parents Matching Education, Blessing Ceremonies, Marriage Enrichment, and Parenting Education.
Join the Team
List of BFM Coordinators in the United States and Canada
Pro Tip #1: Adjust the display options (hidden fields, filter, grouped by, sort, column width and row height) to customize your view, or the magnifying glass to quickly find who you’re looking for!
Pro Tip #2: Click on in the bottom right for a better viewing experience.