The Marriage Course
A strong, loving, and lifelong relationship doesn’t happen by chance. It takes effort and dedication to keep the fun and romance alive. We can all learn how to make even the happiest marriage better.
The Marriage Course was developed by Nicky and Sila Lee, co-authors of The Marriage Book and The Parenting Book. They have been married for over thirty years, have four children and are on the staff at Holy Trinity Brompton. They started The Marriage Preparation Course in 1985 and The Marriage Course in 1996, and the courses continue to spread with thousands of courses now running around the world.
Over seven sessions of the course you will discover practical tools to help you:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer through resolving conflict
- Heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- Recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!
- TMC DVD (1 for $39.99) – this includes the 7 video presentations of The Marriage Course curriculum.
- TMC Leader’s Guide (1 for $4.99) – explains how to run the course.
- TMC Guest Manual (5 for $27.45) – this is the manual that accompanies the DVD talks. Each spouse needs their own manual, so it is recommended to purchase at least two sets of 5, for a total of 10 manuals for $54.90 which would be enough for 5 couples.
Or, you can simply purchase TMC Church Kit ($149.99) – this bundle includes everything you need to run the course for 5 couples.
For more info on how to host a course, contact Nancy Jubb at email@example.com
Paul And Sonja