Interested in becoming a Blessing Interviewer and supporting people to create a healthy Marriage Blessing?
Being a Blessing Interviewer has been a rewarding experience for many trained Blessing Interviewers throughout the USA and world. The BFM now offers a free Online Training Course for Blessing Interviewer certification. By taking this online course, you will be trained to guide applicants through a process of sharing honestly about, receiving God’s love and forgiveness, and starting anew in preparation to receive the Marriage Blessing. You will receive a Blessing Interview Manual and other materials as a certified Blessing Interviewer.
What You Will Gain
By taking the online training, you will gain the following by watching the video presentation:
- An understanding of the format of the Blessing Interview.
- Practical tips for how to provide interviewees with a positive experience through the interview process.
- Tools for addressing difficult topics that may come up during the interview.
- Join a network of many trained Blessing Interviewers.
- Experience personal enrichment through building relationships with candidates, families, and other Blessing Interviewers.
Who Can Become a Blessing Interviewer?
The ideal Blessing Interviewer is:
- Committed to helping people experience God’s unconditional love
- Happily Blessed in marriage for at least one year.
- Very respectful of confidentiality.
- A good listener.
NOTE: You will need to submit a signed approval by your local pastor in order to complete the online training. Click here to download the Pastor Approval Form.
How Do I Start?
To be qualified as a Blessing Interviewer, please have your local pastor sign the Pastor Approval Form. Once they sign it and send it back to you, please upload it to the application below. Once we approve your application, you will have access to the Online Course video, Blessing Interview Manual, and other resources. Please expect 1-2 business days for your application to be approved.
Upon approval, you will receive an email with a link to watch the video presentation.