We are a diverse team striving to create loving families.
Our mission is to provide a path towards loving relationships as Heavenly Parent intended through Matching tools and support, Blessed Marriage enrichment and healing resources, and Blessed Family care.
Our vision is a vibrant community of happily Blessed Couples and Families, rooted in Heavenly Parent and True Parents’ love.
Meet the Team
The BFM empowers families in four ways.
- Matching Advisors – free Matching support from certified advisors throughout the USA and world.
- Support Webinars – webinar series to help facilitate communication between families.
- Matching Handbooks – tested and true, professionally made guide through the Matching process.
- Matching Websites – confidential websites with bios for Matching candidates.
- “Being the Right Person” education – intro to the Marriage Blessing.
- “Preparing for Marriage” education – designed for singles wanting to learn about the Matching process.
- 24+ Connect – ministry led by David Young that empowers singles 24+ to grow and connect through annual retreats.
- Getting Back On Track – ministry that supports individuals who have been in a previous relationship to discover their own path to the Marriage Blessing.
Sex & Intimacy
- Sex & Intimacy Resources – resources and video presentations for married couples on how to have heavenly sex and intimacy.
Offering Children Ministry (Adoption)
- Adoption Support – ministry that supports couples seeking to adopt, as well as couples seeking to offer a child.
Marriage Counseling & Healing
- Unificationist Counselors – list of counselors and therapists in our community.
- Parents Ministry – serves to provide inspiration, resources, and support to parents in their parenting journey.
- Parents Matching Convocation – education seminars for parents to learn about the matching process.
- “Parenting: A Partnership with God” Webinars – presentations on topics related to parenting.
- Parenting Resources – resources to help raise children.
- Life Transitions – recognition of the life transitions of people in our community, including births, anniversaries and ascensions.
- Special Needs Ministry – ministry that supports children with disabilities.
- Offering Children Ministry – offers support and resources for couples who have been unable to conceive a child and help facilitate relationships with those who would like to offer a child.
- Seonghwa Ministry – recognizes and supports those who have ascended.
Widows & Widowers
- Widows & Widowers Support – ministry led by Annie Gagne that supports individuals whose spouse ascended.
Local Education Packages
- “Being the Right Person” packaged curriculum – educational intro to the Marriage Blessing.
- “Preparing for Marriage” packaged curriculum – education designed for singles wanting to learn about the Matching process.
- “Start Smart: Growing as a Couple” packaged curriculum – education designed to help engaged couples prepare for marriage.
- Parents Matching Education packaged curriculum – education for parents to learn about the Matching process.
- Packaged Small Groups – Small Group curricula to bring communities together.
Local Community Training
- Marriage Blessing How-To Guide – guide for community leaders to prepare and host a local Marriage Blessing Ceremony.
- Matching Advisor Training – certification training for community leaders to advise individuals through the Matching process.
- Blessing Interviewers Training – certification training for community leaders to conduct the Blessing Interview.
Ministry Leader Resources
- Prayer Requests – public announcements to request prayer for a specific person in the community.