We are a diverse team striving to create loving families.
Our mission is to guide America back to God through the teachings and Marriage Blessing of True Parents.
Meet the Team
The BFM empowers families in four ways.
- Matching Advisors – free Matching support from certified advisors throughout the USA and world.
- Support Webinars – webinar series to help facilitate communication between families.
- Matching Handbooks – tested and true, professionally made guide through the Matching process.
- Matching Websites – confidential websites with bios for Matching candidates.
- “Being the Right Person” education – intro to the Marriage Blessing.
- “Preparing for Marriage” education – designed for singles wanting to learn about the Matching process.
- 24+ Connect – ministry led by David Young that empowers singles 24+ to grow and connect through annual retreats.
- Getting Back On Track – ministry that supports individuals who have been in a previous relationship to discover their own path to the Marriage Blessing.
Sex & Intimacy
- Sex & Intimacy Resources – resources and video presentations for married couples on how to have heavenly sex and intimacy.
Offering Children Ministry (Adoption)
- Adoption Support – ministry that supports couples seeking to adopt, as well as couples seeking to offer a child.
Marriage Counseling & Healing
- Unificationist Counselors – list of counselors and therapists in our community.
Widows & Widowers
- Widows & Widowers Support – ministry led by Annie Gagne that supports individuals whose spouse ascended.
Local Education Packages
- “Being the Right Person” packaged curriculum – educational intro to the Marriage Blessing.
- “Preparing for Marriage” packaged curriculum – education designed for singles wanting to learn about the Matching process.
- “Start Smart: Growing as a Couple” packaged curriculum – education designed to help engaged couples prepare for marriage.
- Parents Matching Education packaged curriculum – education for parents to learn about the Matching process.
- Packaged Small Groups – Small Group curricula to bring communities together.
Local Community Training
- Marriage Blessing How-To Guide – guide for community leaders to prepare and host a local Marriage Blessing Ceremony.
- Matching Advisor Training – certification training for community leaders to advise individuals through the Matching process.
- Blessing Interviewers Training – certification training for community leaders to conduct the Blessing Interview.
Ministry Leader Resources
- Prayer Requests – public announcements to request prayer for a specific person in the community.