Update: Now open to all Blessed Couples!
Several couples from the 1275 Blessing group are organizing a couples’ Caribbean Cruise from January 5 to 12, 2019. The organizers have decided to open up this opportunity for all Blessed Couples.
Although the cruise is happening in January of 2019, reservations need to be made as soon as possible in order to get good deals on rooms.
Contributed by the organizers
Everyone is invited to join us for our 30th Anniversary Cruise!
Would you like to get away for a second Honeymoon? No matter when you were Blessed, we welcome all couples to join with us in celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the 1275 couple Blessing together. Currently we have over 10 couples who have registered and until the end of May, you can reserve your Cabins for just $99/person.
For enquiries about bookings, please contact Gabriela Neuwirth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Info on the MCS Seaside Caribbean Cruise
- Departure is from Miami, Florida.
- Destinations include San Juan~Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie~Virgin Islands; Philipsburg~St. Maarten; and Nassau~Bahamas.
- Gabi Neuwirth (travel consultant) can book for couples with a US credit card and address: gabrielasgetaways.com—email@example.com—917-328-7616.
- One of the newest MCS ships can be viewed here.
- 16 cabins reserved (more if needed): ten balcony, three ocean view, three interior.
- Complimentary group cocktail party plus $50 onboard credit per cabin.
- Two-people travel free when 15 couples confirm (with group lottery for two free tickets).
- Deposit of $99 per cabin due in May 2018.
- Final payment due in September 2018 (90 days prior to sailing).
- Non-US couples can book online with the MSC website.
- For more info, cruise advice, and Q&A, join the Facebook discussion group.